Danmakufu .dat File Packer/Unpacker v2.0
Execute <dnharc> or <dnharc.bat> for the command line interface.
Execute <th_dnh_archiver> or <th_dnh_archiver.bat> for the graphical interface.
Source code can be found in <src.zip>. Licenced under the GNU General Public Licence v3 or later
- First release.
- Fixed typo.
- Changed code to allow non-continuous file data. (e.g. file data being stored as [file 1][file 3][file 2] instead of [file 1][file 2][file 3])
- Made the code much more efficent.
- Implemented the -o flag.
- Implemented compression.
- Fixed fatal bug causing the corruption of almost all extracted files introduced in v0.5.2.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't compress directories with subdirectories in them.
- Added graphical user interface.
- Version v2.0 is currently slower than v1.0.1
- Due to a hack in place to deal with unacceptably slow compression speeds, you cannot compress files larger than 2GB.